1. Line dish with baking paper (to make it easier for cleaning), spray with canola oil and then line with puff pastry. Cut sheets to size to get a nice edge. Can brush melted butter onto sheets for a nicer finish.
2. Combine beaten eggs, dill, ricotta, salt and pepper to taste. Stir it all together.
3. Heat a pan over medium heat and add a dash of olive oil and the butter. Cook bacon until crispy, remove onto plate with paper towel to drain.
4. In the same pan, add brown onion and saute with garlic and chilli flakes. Add spring onion and continuing to saute until green and fragrant. Add spinach and cook until it wilts and reduces down.
5. Combine spinach mix with egg mix and bacon and stir it all together, then pour into your baking dish.
6. Place halved cherry tomatoes seed-side up into the mixture and sprinkle with parmesan.
7. Place in oven at 200C fan-forced for 20 minutes. Shake dish to test its readiness; if the centre moves, continue cooking.
8. Let it sit for a couple of minutes and then serve.
Mum said adding some fennel seeds with the sauteed ingredients is a nice touch, yet to try it!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (420g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 162 (56%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 18g||24 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.4g||37 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.7g|
|Cholesterol 36.5mg||11 %|
|Sodium 541.3mg||19 %|
|Potassium 845.4mg||22 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.3g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 17g|
|Protein 13.4g||19 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 287
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!