Make Ahead Instructions:
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook pasta according to package directions. Keep ¼ cup of the pasta water before you drain the cooked pasta.
2. Heat olive oil in pan and cook onions 8-10 minutes. Mince garlic, add to pan and cook for one more minute.
3. In large bowl mix yogurt, cream cheese, parmesan, onions and garlic. Add pasta and mix together.
4. Squeeze water out of spinach by pressing it with the back of a spoon in a colander.
5. Rinse artichoke quarters in a colander. Squeeze the water out by wrapping a paper towel around artichokes and squeezing. Then coarsely chop artichokes.
6. Stir in spinach, artichokes, chicken, ¼ cup of pasta water, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning and ½ cup of mozzarella.
7. Spray 9x13 dish with cooking spray.
8. Place mixture into 9x13 dish and place the rest of the mozzarella on top. Cover with foil.
9. Can be placed in the refrigerator for up to a week or the freezer for up to three months.
1. Thaw casserole completely.
2. Preheat oven to 425°.
3. Place in oven, covered for 25 minutes. Uncover and bake 5 more minutes.
Supplies Needed: 9x13, foil, measuring spoon, measuring cups, mixing bowl, mixing spoon, pasta pot, sauté pan, knife, cutting board, colander, can opener
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (199g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 190 (62%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 21.2g||28 %|
|Saturated Fat 11.6g||58 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1g|
|Cholesterol 60mg||18 %|
|Sodium 531.7mg||18 %|
|Potassium 430.8mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.9g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 7.8g|
|Protein 20.4g||29 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 308
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!