1) Boil the Spinach and Artichoke Hearts in two cups of water in a small saucepan over medium heat until tender, about 10 minutes.
2) Drain in colander.
3) Heat the Cream Cheese in a small bowl in the microwave set on high for 1 minute.
4) Add the Spinach and Artichoke Hearts to the Cream Cheese and stir well.
5) Add the remaining ingredients to the Cream Cheese and combine.
6) Serve hot with crackers, chips, or toasted bread for dipping.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (64g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 60 (63%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.6g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.8g||19 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 22.2mg||7 %|
|Sodium 227.2mg||8 %|
|Potassium 192.6mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.7g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 3.8g|
|Protein 4.7g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 95
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.