1. Bake bacon, and cut into 1 inch pieces. Save some bacon to sprinkle on top.
2. Beat eggs and milk until frothy, set aside.
3. Reserve 2 1/2 Tbsp. bacon grease and wilt spinach on stovetop in oven safe pan, stirring occasionally, and then remove from heat.
4. Stir in eggs and bacon to spinach. Cook on stovetop on medium heat until it starts to set
5. Sprinkle with cheese over top and then place in 450 degrees preheated oven for 10-15 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (123g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 662 (89%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 73.5g||98 %|
|Saturated Fat 24.8g||124 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 32.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 8.2g|
|Cholesterol 107.9mg||33 %|
|Sodium 1286.2mg||44 %|
|Potassium 446.3mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.9g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 1.3g|
|Protein 18.2g||26 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 746
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.