1. Pound chicken breasts into medallion with meat mallet betweeen 2 pieces of waxed paper, to 1/4-inch thick. Set aside
2. In a medium skillet, saute spinach until wilted. Remove from pan and put in refrigerator to cool.
3. Once spinach has cooled, divide into 4 equal amounts. Place 1/4 of the spinach and 1 Tablespoon of feta on each chicken breast and roll tightly
4. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, place chicken seam side down in the pan and sear for 1 minute on each side. Finish cooking in a 400F oven for 18 to 22 minutes
5. In a medium skillet, saute garlic, artichokes and capers in olive oil. Add chicken stock and lemon juice and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes.
6. Serve each stuffed chicken breast topped with 1/4 cup of Artichoke Caper Sauce
195 calories, 5 grams fat, 30 grams protein, 6 grams carbohydrates, 81 mg cholesterol
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (216g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 59 (29%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.6g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.8g||9 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 70.9mg||22 %|
|Sodium 466.8mg||16 %|
|Potassium 400mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.1g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 5.6g|
|Protein 28.6g||41 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 201
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!