1. Boil the spinach for 5 minutes only. Do not boil for longer as will loose the color.
Once the spinach is soft, but still green, remove and drain (not very well) from water.
2. In a blender, add the milk (first) and the spinach. Put it in blender along with all ingredients (except water). Blend for 5-7 seconds. Do not blend to make it like a pasta. Just a little bit so you can cut the spinach very fine.
If you don't have a blender, just get a board and cut the spinach as finest you can.
3. In a pan, add the oil and garlic and soft the garlic (2-3 minutes).
4. Add spinach (and milk), and seasoning (vegeta). Mix well.
5.Combine sour cream and flower and than add this pasta to our spinach in the pan. Leave on fire for 2 minutes and stir continuously.
6. Close the fire. Add the lemon juice, stir and serve.
You can serve it with fried eggs, or meat on a side.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (272g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 67 (51%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.5g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.3g||12 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.5g|
|Cholesterol 9.9mg||3 %|
|Sodium 194.6mg||7 %|
|Potassium 1327.8mg||35 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.2g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.1g||20 %|
|Sugars, other 7.1g|
|Protein 8g||11 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 132
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!