1. Cook the spinach with a little water until very tender.
2. Meanwhile, pan fry the cauliflower in some light olive oil and set aside. Also start browning the chicken to set aside.
3. Melt the butter and throw in the ginger, garlic and onion to start cooking, about 5 - 10 minutes on low/medium heat.
4. Mash up the cashews and combine with the spinach. Mash the spinach into a kind of paste. You can add water to get your desired texture. Add coriander to this mixture and set aside.
5. Open your can of diced tomatoes and discard the liquid, or you can use some to your desired taste. Pour the tomatoes in with the ginger/onion/garlic, and add the tumeric and garama masala. Turn up the heat and fry this mixture for under a minute.
6. Lower heat and combine everything and simmer until chicken and cauliflower are done and tender.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (343g)|
|Recipe Makes: 3 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 82 (28%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.2g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.3g||21 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 106.5mg||33 %|
|Sodium 219.8mg||8 %|
|Potassium 951.6mg||25 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.1g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.7g||23 %|
|Sugars, other 6.3g|
|Protein 41.2g||59 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 290
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.