* Saute onions & pepper in olive oil about 1 minute.
* Add spinach and saute 1 minute more.
* Spread out pie shell in pie plate.
* Spread spinach mixture onto pie shell. Sprinkle cheese over spinach.
* Mix eggs, cream, salt, sugar, pepper, basil, & cayenne pepper, and pour into pie shell.
* Bake 15 minutes at 425 degrees.
* Turn heat down to 300 degrees, and continue baking for 35 more minutes.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (319g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 444 (68%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 49.3g||66 %|
|Saturated Fat 21.1g||106 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 18.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.7g|
|Cholesterol 774.3mg||238 %|
|Sodium 627.7mg||22 %|
|Potassium 481.4mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.1g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 23.7g|
|Protein 27.2g||39 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 649
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.