1. Preheat oven at 400°F.
2. In a medium bowl, mix Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns with 4 tablespoons of olive oil, salt and lemon pepper. Mix well making sure the potatoes are coated with oil.
3. Spray a non-stick 12 cup-muffin tin with cooking spray.
4. Carefully arrange hash browns evenly in each muffin cup, pressing the sides and forming a small well in the center. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until they start to brown lightly. Set aside.
5. Reset the oven to 375°F.
6. In the meantime, squeeze water out of the spinach and sauté in remaining 1 tbsp of olive oil, until most of the liquid has evaporated, about 6-8 minutes. Add sundried tomatoes, a pinch of salt and a pinch of garlic powder. Cook at medium heat for an additional 2 minutes. Set aside.
7. In a small bowl, combine goat cheese and milk and mix well until smooth and creamy.
8. In a medium size bowl, beat the eggs with a pinch of salt. Add goat cheese and spinach-sundried tomato mixture. Mix well.
9. Fill the potato cups with the egg mixture and bake at 375°F for 15 minutes. Let cool slightly before unmolding. Unmold carefully using a butter knife around the sides of the nests.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (182g)|
|Recipe Makes: 7 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 80 (42%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.9g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.4g||17 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 11.1mg||3 %|
|Sodium 284.5mg||10 %|
|Potassium 306.8mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.6g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g||15 %|
|Sugars, other 18g|
|Protein 6.9g||10 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 190
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!