Try this Spinach Mushroom Salad recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Make the dressing first.
2. Add olive oil, rind of orange, orange juice and yogurt to a jar or small glass container with a lid. 3. Shake the jar until the mixture is well mixed, then put in the refrigerator for 15 minutes while you make the salad.
4. Wash and slice the mushrooms.
5. Mix the spinach and radicchio or endive into a large bowl.
6. Add mushrooms and toss gently.
7. Drizzle the dressing over the salad and sprinkle with dried sunflower or sesame seeds.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (937g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 158 (54%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 17.5g||23 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.6g||13 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.6g|
|Cholesterol 0.9mg||0 %|
|Sodium 380.7mg||13 %|
|Potassium 3288.2mg||87 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 25g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 12.2g||49 %|
|Sugars, other 12.7g|
|Protein 20.8g||30 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 294
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.