1. Melt butter until sizzling.
2. Add almonds and 4 T sugar.
3. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sugar melts and nuts are golden brown(4-5 minutes). Watch closely to prevent burning.
4. Remove from heat, stir in remaining 2T of sugar.
5. Quickly spread onto waxed paper, cool completely.
6. Break clusters of nuts into small pieces.
1. Combine shallot, olive oil, red wine vinegar, honey, dijon mustard, and ground pepper into a small bowl with wire whisk until well blended.
1. Place spinach, gorgonzola, and pears in a large bowl and toss with dressing.
2. Sprinkle on carmelized almonds.
3. Serve immediately.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (183g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 357 (67%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 39.7g||53 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.5g||37 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 24.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.7g|
|Cholesterol 15.3mg||5 %|
|Sodium 105.2mg||4 %|
|Potassium 501.6mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 43.1g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.7g||23 %|
|Sugars, other 37.4g|
|Protein 7.4g||11 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 534
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!