1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Spray a baking sheet or pizza stone with cooking spray or olive oil.
3. In a large bowl combine the cream cheese, Greek yogurt, garlic powder, salt, pepper and crushed red pepper flakes stirring until smooth.
4. Add in the spinach, artichokes and 1/4 cup of the shredded mozzarella, stir to combine.
5. Stretch or roll the pizza dough into a circle on the prepared baking sheet or stone.
6. Spread the spinach and artichoke dip over the top of the pizza dough.
7. Sprinkle the remaining shredded mozzarella evenly over the top of the pizza.
8. Bake on the middle rack of the oven for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is golden and bubbly.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (125g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 104 (39%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11.5g||15 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.7g||28 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 29.2mg||9 %|
|Sodium 585.8mg||20 %|
|Potassium 446.3mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.6g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 29.3g|
|Protein 10.5g||15 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 264
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!