1. In a large salad bowl, whisk together vinegar, lemon juice, honey, Dijon mustard, dill and sea salt.
2. Gently toss spinach, NatureSweet® Cherubs® tomatoes, grated carrot and sliced red onion with the dressing.
3. Distribute among six salad plates.
4. Sprinkle each salad with grated egg and bacon.
5. Serve with a quick grind of black pepper.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (76g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 26 (37%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.9g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g||4 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 106mg||33 %|
|Sodium 524.7mg||18 %|
|Potassium 131.9mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.4g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 6.5g|
|Protein 3.7g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 70
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!