1. Preheat oven to 350. Coat a 9-inch cast iron skillet with cooking spray.
2. In a deep 12-inch cast iron skillet, fry the bacon over medium-high heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels to drain.
3. Pour all the bacon fat out of the skillet except for 1 tablespoon. Add the spinach and tomatoes, and cook over medium heat, stirring a few times, until the spinach wilts and the tomatoes heat through.
4. In a large bowl, scramble the eggs, and season with the salt and pepper. Pour into prepared skillet. Transfer the spinach and tomatoes to the prepared skillet. Evenly sprinkle the cheese over the top. Crumble the bacon, and sprinkle over the cheese.
5. Bake the frittata until the center is set, 25 to 30 minutes. Let rest on top of the stove for 10 minutes before cutting into wedges to serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (395g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 662 (75%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 73.6g||98 %|
|Saturated Fat 28.4g||142 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 28.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 7.7g|
|Cholesterol 1155.1mg||355 %|
|Sodium 1268.2mg||44 %|
|Potassium 655.5mg||17 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.9g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 3.4g|
|Protein 51.8g||74 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 887
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!