1. Boil squash and onion until tender
2. Drain squash and onions really well then mash
3. Add butter, sour cream, and soup to the mix and mix then add to a greased pan (9x13)
4. Spread cheese and bread crumbs on top
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (960g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 1971 (85%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 219g||292 %|
|Saturated Fat 136.7g||683 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 57.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 9.5g|
|Cholesterol 565.3mg||174 %|
|Sodium 1864.9mg||64 %|
|Potassium 1827mg||48 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 70.1g||21 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7.4g||30 %|
|Sugars, other 62.7g|
|Protein 30.5g||44 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2317
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!