1. Preheat oven to 400(F) degrees. Line two backing sheets with foil and spray lightly with vegetable spray.
2. Slice squash into 1/4 inch-thick rounds. Toss rounds with oil, coating well.
3. In wide bowl or plate, combine bread crumbs, parmesan, salt and pepper.
4. Place rounds in parmesan bread crumbs mixture, coating both sides of each round, but provides a light coating on each side.
5. Place rounds in a single layer on backing sheets. Sprinkle any remaining bread crumb mixture over the rounds.
6. Bake for about 20 to 27 minutes, until golden brown. (There is no need to flip them during baking, they crisp up on both sides as is.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (246g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 33 (28%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.7g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 2.8mg||1 %|
|Sodium 302.3mg||10 %|
|Potassium 625.2mg||16 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.5g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 14.4g|
|Protein 5.8g||8 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 118
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.