1. At 350 degrees, bake squash in large chunks until tender. Remove from oven and scoop out squash from skin. Place the squash into a large bowl.
2. While the squash is baking, chop onion and saute in butter until the onion is very tender. Add the onion to the bowl. Add dill, salt and pepper. Puree the mixture. A Cuisinart Smart Stick is perfect for pureeing.
3. Fold in ? to 1 cup sour cream. Puree, if needed.
4. Place the mixture into a greased baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until warm.
5. This can be made ahead and refrigerated overnight.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (39g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 65 (89%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.2g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.3g||22 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 18.8mg||6 %|
|Sodium 41.5mg||1 %|
|Potassium 54.6mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.1g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 1.8g|
|Protein 0.7g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 73
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!