1. Brown beef if using beef. If using already cooked chicken skip this step. Add the onion, celery and garlic till veggies soft and remove from heat. Add the taco mix and mix thouroughly.
2. Crush half tortilla chips and spread in a 9x13-inch baking dish.
3. In a separate bowl. Mix the soups, Ro-tel, chicken (only if using chicken), chicken broth, jalepenos and 1 C. of the cheese.
4.Add a layer of ground beef, a layer of soup mixture and a layer of tortillas.
5. Continue until all ingredients are used.
6. Top with cheese.
7. Bake in 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (212g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 209 (60%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 23.2g||31 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.6g||33 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5g|
|Cholesterol 115mg||35 %|
|Sodium 125mg||4 %|
|Potassium 399.4mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.3g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 3.4g|
|Protein 29.1g||42 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 349
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.