1. Put yogurt, lemon juice, and orange juice in bowl.
2. Stir with rubber spatula until evenly blended.
3. Spoon mixture into ice cube trays, filling each slot about three quarters.
4. Tap tray on hard surface to even out mixture.
5. Insert blunt end of each ice-pop stick into a Starburst; place one in each ice cube slot.
6. Repeat Step 4.
7. Freeze for 4 hours or until solid.
8. Carefully flex tray to release pops.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (29g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (0%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0.2mg||0 %|
|Sodium 6.1mg||0 %|
|Potassium 57.6mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.7g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 2.6g|
|Protein 0.6g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 13
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!