1. Preheat oven to 350. Grease and flour a 9 × 5 loaf pan.
2. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
3. In a medium bowl, combine eggs, sugar, butter, vanilla extract, lemon extract and lemon juice with a mixer until blended.
4. Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and blend until smooth. Add oil and lemon zest and mix well.
5. Pour into loaf pan and bake for 45 minutes until toothpick comes out clean. Remove from oven and pour glaze over it, then cool in pan on a rack.
6. Glaze – whisk to combine
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Recipe (1638g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Recipe|
|Calories from Fat: 4929 (60%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 547.6g||730 %|
|Saturated Fat 129.1g||646 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 149.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 240.6g|
|Cholesterol 307mg||94 %|
|Sodium 56675.1mg||1954 %|
|Potassium 161.6mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 859.8g||253 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 859.1g|
|Protein 2.8g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 8209
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.