1) Pound steaks between 2 pieces of waxed paper until 1/4 inch thick.
2) Dredge in flour mixed with salt and pepper.
3) In large skillet melt 1 tablespoon butter, add steaks and brown for about 10 minute
on each side; remove to platter.
4) Spread both sides with mustard and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire
5) In same skillet melt remaining butter; add mushrooms and shallots, saute for 2
6) Add brandy and flame.
7) Stir in stock and worcestershire; return steaks and reheat until desired temp.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (238g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 110 (65%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 12.2g||16 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.4g||37 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 30.5mg||9 %|
|Sodium 534.3mg||18 %|
|Potassium 460.8mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.2g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 7.3g|
|Protein 4.3g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 168
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.