1. Mist a broiler pan with cooking spray. Coat both sides of the steak with the salt and black pepper and place on pan. Broil 5 to 6 minutes per side or until cooked through. Transfer to a cutting board and let sit 5 to 10 minutes; cut across the grain into thin strips.
2. Whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, and mustard in a small bowl.
3. Place the potatoes in a pot with enough cold water to cover by 2 inches; bring to a boil. Boil until tender, about 10 minutes; remove with a slotted spoon and gently toss with 2 teaspoons dressing.
4. Add the green beans to the water; cook until bright green and crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Drain and run under cold water.
5. Arrange the steak, green beans, potatoes, tomatoes, and olives on a platter. Drizzle remaining dressing over the top and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (444g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 146 (35%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 16.3g||22 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.5g||22 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.3g|
|Cholesterol 39.2mg||12 %|
|Sodium 181.3mg||6 %|
|Potassium 1561.7mg||41 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 40.7g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.6g||26 %|
|Sugars, other 34.1g|
|Protein 29.4g||42 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 422
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!