1. Combine flour and sugar in a plastic bag. Add cubed meat and coat.
2. Heat oil in a frypan and brown meat. Allow to cool.
3. Place meat and bacon in a ziplock bag, add onion.
4. Combine sauces, vinegar and stock and pour over meat.
5. Freeze for up to 6 months.
6. Empty bag into slow cooker (try to get the onions on the bottom.
7. Cook on high for 5-6 hours, or low for 7-8.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (394g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 97 (42%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 10.8g||14 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.5g||23 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 14.6mg||5 %|
|Sodium 1682mg||58 %|
|Potassium 488.5mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.5g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 20.6g|
|Protein 12.4g||18 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 232
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!