1) In a container large enough to hold steak, whisk together 2 tbl. lemon juice, 2 tbl. oil, garlic, 1/4 tsp. oregano thyme and pepper. Lightly score steak on both sides, place in dish with marinade and turn to coat. Set aside for 30 minutes or refrigerate, covered, overnight.
2) Place oven rack 3-4 inches from broiler; turn broiler to high. Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade. Pat steak dry; broil, 5-6 minutes per side for medium-rare, or longer for desired doneness. Let steak rest for 5-10 minutes.
4) While steak rests, in a small air-tight container, combine remaining 2 tbl. lemon juice, 1 tbl. oil, 1/4 tsp. oregano, mashed feta, water and salt. Cover container; shake vigorously until creamy (some small chunks of cheese are fine.)
5) Thinly slice steak against grain.
6) When ready to serve, combine lettuce, cucumber, and tomatoes in a serving bowl; top with steak and drizzle with dressing.
Serving Size: 3 oz. steak, salad, 1 tbl. dressing = 3 WW points
This recipe originally had baby red potatoes, but I didn't really care for it--it seemed unnecessary.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (234g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 119 (49%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 13.2g||18 %|
|Saturated Fat 5g||25 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 50.7mg||16 %|
|Sodium 159.3mg||5 %|
|Potassium 647.1mg||17 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.5g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 2.5g|
|Protein 26g||37 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 243
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.