1. Cook noodles according to package.
2. Spray a large skillet with non-stick spray. Add steak and sauté for 10 minutes. Remove from pan and cover.
3. Melt butter in pan. Add mushrooms and sauté for about 5 minutes.
4. Add garlic and soy sauce and stir in flour. Brown flour for 1 minute.
5. Gradually add broth stirring constantly. Add pepper, salt and thyme. Bring to boil. Cook 2 minutes until thickened.
6. Return beef to pan and cook thoroughly. Remove thyme.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (322g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 174 (43%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 19.3g||26 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.1g||40 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.2g|
|Cholesterol 84.1mg||26 %|
|Sodium 777.5mg||27 %|
|Potassium 533.7mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.8g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 25.3g|
|Protein 29.5g||42 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 404
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.