1. cook noodles to package, omitting salt and fat; drain
2. heat large nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add steak. Saute 5 min, browning on all sides. Remove from pan and cover
3. Melt butter in pan over medium high heat. Add shallots and mushrooms, saute 4 min. Add garlic, saute 30 sec.
4. Stir in soy sauce.
5. Sprinkle flour over mushroom mix and cook 1 min. stirring constantly.
6. Graddually add broth, stirring constantly.
7. Add pepper and salt and thyme sprigs
8. bring to boil and cook 2 min until thickened.
9. Return beef to pan and cook 1 min until thoroughly heated.
10. Serve over noodles, garnish with thyme if you wanna.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (333g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 99 (22%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11g||15 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.4g||22 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.2g|
|Cholesterol 128.4mg||39 %|
|Sodium 898.6mg||31 %|
|Potassium 1009mg||27 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 51g||15 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g||13 %|
|Sugars, other 47.8g|
|Protein 37.3g||53 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 457
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!