1. Butterfly the fillet into four steaks.
2. Rub both sides with olive oil.
3. Season with pepper.
4. Leave the steak out until it is at room temperature.
5. Place a griddle pan into the stove to heat up and turn the oven onto 275 degrees C.
6. Grind salt into the griddle pan.
7. When the griddle pan is hot grill the steak for about 2 minutes on each side.
8. While the steak is cooking, crumble the cheese and butter into a bowl. Mix until the two are blended together.
9. Spoon the cheese and butter mixture onto each of the steaks and place in the oven.
10. When the cheese and butter begins to melt remove and serve immediately.
Serve with crisp vegetables
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (335g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 948 (74%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 105.3g||140 %|
|Saturated Fat 28.8g||144 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 63.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 7.7g|
|Cholesterol 197.5mg||61 %|
|Sodium 1641.4mg||57 %|
|Potassium 1142.8mg||30 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.4g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0.4g|
|Protein 79g||113 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1277
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.