1. In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Set aside 3 Tablespoons for filling. Pour remaining mixture into a plastic bag. Add the steak/chicken. Seal the bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
2. Drain steak/chicken and discard marinade. Cook steak/chicken , covered, over medium heat for 8 to 11 minutes on each side or until meat teaches desired doneness.
3. Remove steak/chicken from the heat and cool slightly. Cut into bite size pieces. In a large bowl, combine the pineapple, red onion, green pepper, and steak/chicken.
4. Sprinkle half of the cheese over three tortillas. Using a slotted spoon, top with beef mixture. Drizzle with reserved soy mixture. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Top with the remaining tortillas.
5. Cook over medium heat for 1 - 2 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted. Cut into six wedges.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (887g)|
|Recipe Makes: 3 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 609 (27%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 67.6g||90 %|
|Saturated Fat 25.9g||129 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 28.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 9.6g|
|Cholesterol 96.9mg||30 %|
|Sodium 8169.6mg||282 %|
|Potassium 1301.7mg||34 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 307.6g||90 %|
|Dietary Fiber 19.3g||77 %|
|Sugars, other 288.3g|
|Protein 91.3g||130 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2221
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!