1. Wash mustard heart, soak in cold water for 10 minutes, take out and cut into small pieces.
2. Peel and shred ginger.
3. Mix mustard heart, ginger and oil.
4. Pick the tender part (8 to 10 cm) of the Chinesegreens, wash and drain, and put on a plate.
5. Place mustard heart and ginger evenly on the Chinese greens.
6. Steam over high heat for 10 minutes.
l. Mustard heart should be cut into small pieces, or it may become too salty.
2. The best way to enjoy this dish is to eat Chinese green together with mustard heart and ginger.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (41g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 358 (100%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 40.5g||54 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.2g||26 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 22.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 358
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!