1. Place the first six ingredients into a bowl and whisk until the cornstarch is disolved.
2. Heat the oil in a small pot over medium-high heat.
3. Add the bell pepper, garlic and ginger and cook 2 minutes.
4. Pour in the teriyaki sauce mixture, bring to a simmer for 1 minute until lightly thickened.
5. Stir in the mango, turn the heat to low, cover and reserve sauce until needed.
6. Using a large bamboo or stainless-steel steam, cut a piece of parchment into a round the size of the bottom of the steamer. Poke a few holes in the paper and set in the steam.
7. Set the halibut in the steamer, set over simmering water and steam until the fish is just cooked through, about 5 minutes.
8. Plate the fish, top with the sauce, sprinkle with green onion and serve.
9. Accompany with plain or brown rice.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (417g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 58 (18%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.5g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g||4 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.9g|
|Cholesterol 46.3mg||14 %|
|Sodium 1518.6mg||52 %|
|Potassium 1041.3mg||27 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.1g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g||13 %|
|Sugars, other 29.8g|
|Protein 34.1g||49 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 328
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!