1. Get a crock pot large enough to hold the squash.
2. Fill until it has at least 2 inches of water at the bottom of the crock pot and put squash in.
3. Cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 8 hours.
4. When it's done, remove from the crock pot and cut in half. Remove the seeds and scoop the squash from the shell.
5. Season or prepare the squash as you like it.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (255g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 3 (10%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.4g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 6.3mg||0 %|
|Potassium 513.5mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.6g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 4.4g|
|Protein 2.4g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 31
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!