1. Brown beef in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat (about 2 to 3 minutes). Once cooked, drain fat and set aside beef.
2. In same skillet, saute onion, garlic, carrots, mushrooms, and potatoes until soft (about 6 minutes).
3. In a large stock pot, mix beef, sauteed vegetables, pepper, and salt, stirring well to blend.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together beef broth, flour, and wine. Pour broth mixture over beef and vegetable mixture, stirring well to blend. Simmer over medium-low heat for 30 minutes, adding additional broth or wine if needed.
5. To reheat, microwave for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring once.
Per serving: 231 calories, 21 g protein, 22 g carbs, 4 g fat (1 g saturated), 671 mg sodium, 3 g fiber
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (191g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 88 (40%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.8g||13 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.9g||20 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 35.5mg||11 %|
|Sodium 64.2mg||2 %|
|Potassium 496.3mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.8g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 7.2g|
|Protein 16.7g||24 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 220
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!