1. Add marinade ingredients into a glass or ceramic dish, soy sauce, sweet chili sauce, rice malt syrup, garlic & five spice powder, mix with spoon.
2. Add chicken to dish, turn to coat well.
3. Cover dish and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or overnight is desired.
4 Preheat oven to 200*C (about 400 degrees F).
5. Heat a frying pan over high heat. Spray with cooking oil (coconut or use non stick pan)
6. Cook chicken, in batches, for 1 minute each side or until golden.
7. Transfer to a baking tray. Brush with marinade.
8.Bake for 6 to 8 minutes or until just cooked through.
Serve with your favourite green vegetables.
Chicken, , Oven Bake
Yield: 6 Servings
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (86g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 2 (8%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.2g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 5.3mg||0 %|
|Potassium 413.2mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.8g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 3.5g|
|Protein 2.2g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 24
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.