Try this Sticky Pork Ribs recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Roasting tin on high gas on the hob.
2. Salt and pepper pushed into the ribs
3. Olive oil into the hot pan
4. Make sure pork is very well coloured before adding chopped garlic and sliced ginger
5. Add chilli flakes and honey glaze the pork
6. Add generous amount of soy sauce, followed by the Japanese vinegar and rice wine
7. Keep tasting and bring to the boil
8. Add touch of vinegar and chopped spring onions, and finally the chicken stock
9. Take ribs off gas and into preheated oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes, then turn and put back into the oven for a further 30 minutes
10. Remove from oven, then back on the gas, shake tray, glaze ribs in the tray and they will gain taste and flavour for every extra minute on this low heat
11. Eat straight or keep then in the fridge where they will continue to gather flavour
Keep tasting, the more thinly the ginger is sliced the more fragrant it will be
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (842g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Serving|
|Calories from Fat: 91 (27%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 10.1g||14 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.7g||13 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.9g|
|Cholesterol 24.3mg||7 %|
|Sodium 2247.8mg||78 %|
|Potassium 969.6mg||26 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 38g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 37.2g|
|Protein 22.6g||32 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 336
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.