1. Preheat the oven to 160/325/gas mark 3
2. Pit and chop the dates
3. Place dates and 1 cup of water in a pan, bring to the boil, then simmer til the dates are soft.
4.whizz cashew nuts, hazelnuts and 1 cup of water in a food processor until you have a smooth cream. Pour into a large mixing bowl.
5. Place oats, pumkin seeds and sunflower seeds in a food processor and pulse for 1 minute until roughly chopped. Add to the bowl.
6. Put date mixture in a blender and whizz to a paste and add to the mixing bowl.
7. Add the agve syrup or honey to the bowl and mix thoroughly.
8. Line a baking (cookie) sheet with baking paper and spread out mixture to a thickness of 1 to 2 cms (1/2-3/4 ins).
9. Sprinkle with the mixed seeds and bake for 20 minutes until golden.
10. Leave to cool and then cut into slices.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (37g)|
|Recipe Makes: 24 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 45 (58%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g||5 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.6g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 2.4mg||0 %|
|Potassium 121.4mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.3g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 6.4g|
|Protein 2.5g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 78
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!