1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Mix honey, soy sauce, lemon juice and sesame seeds together.
3. Cut boneless, skinless chicken into strips.
4. Dip chicken into sauce to coat and place into greased casserole dish.
5. Bake for 30-45 minutes depending on how much chicken you use and how deep it is layered.
6. Removed chicken when cooked and spread out on parchment or foil or silicone sheet and broil under the heat for 2-3 minutes. Watch carefully. You are just giving the sauce on the chicken an extra bit of caramelization and allowing it to dry out just a bit to get more sticky.
7. Sprinkle on more sesame seeds on finished chicken and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (561g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 165 (41%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 18.4g||25 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.6g||13 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 8g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 20.8mg||1 %|
|Potassium 1414.7mg||37 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 56.2g||17 %|
|Dietary Fiber 8.1g||33 %|
|Sugars, other 48g|
|Protein 12.8g||18 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 400
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!