1. Dry the tofu. I usually wrap mine in paper towels and place a flat surface to squeeze out any excess liquid. ?
2. Slice into cubes or shape of choice. ?
3. Head a non-stick pan and add a little oil. Pan fry the tofu cubes on each side until crisp and lightly brown. Set aside.?
4. Add in the oil and sauté the onions, onion leeks, and bell peppers. Add in the black beans then mix together.?
5. Add in the tofu. Season with the soy sauce mix. ?
6. Add in the cornstarch mixture and sauté until thick, around 2 minutes. Turn off heat and enjoy while hot!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (377g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 977 (93%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 108.5g||145 %|
|Saturated Fat 14.1g||70 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 29.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 59.3g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 16mg||1 %|
|Potassium 1238.6mg||33 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 19g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||16 %|
|Sugars, other 15g|
|Protein 6.4g||9 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1046
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!