1. Heat very large skillet or wok over med-high heat
2. Brown pork
3. Add onion and stir-fry briefly (tender-crisp)
4. Drain fat
5. Add garlic and heat through
6. (Optional) Sprinkle xanthan gum over mixture
7. Add remaining ingredients
8. Cover and reduce heat to medium-low
9. Simmer, stirring occasionally, until cabbage is tender (about 10 minutes)
10. Add salt and pepper to taste
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (512g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 6 (5%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.7g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 167.1mg||6 %|
|Potassium 1481.3mg||39 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.4g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7.2g||29 %|
|Sugars, other 16.2g|
|Protein 8.1g||12 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 111
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!