Try this Stir-Fry Cajun Shrimp with Cheese Grits recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. In food processor, combine oil, cilantro, vinegar, and 2 tablespoons water. Process until smooth. Set aside.
2. Cook grits as directed. Stir in grated gouda cheese to taste. Keep warm.
3. Slice peppers and green onions (reserve some green onion for garnish). Stir fry in a pan coated with cooking spray until tender-crisp. Set aside.
4. Spray shrimp with cooking spray and coat with cajun or blackening seasoning (use more or less depending on how spicy you want the shrimp to be). Grill or stir-fry for 4-5 minutes. Combine cooked shrimp with the peppers and onions.
5. Serve shrimp and peppers over grits. Drizzle with the cilantro pesto (step #1).
6. Garnish with cilantro sprigs, sliced green onion and lemon wedges.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (363g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 203 (35%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 22.6g||30 %|
|Saturated Fat 11.1g||55 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.1g|
|Cholesterol 323.2mg||99 %|
|Sodium 736.4mg||25 %|
|Potassium 650.9mg||17 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 39.6g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 37.5g|
|Protein 53.2g||76 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 583
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.