1. Whisk together soy sauce, Rice wine vinegar and sugar in a small bowl
2. Heat oil in wok or large nonstick skillet over medium0high heat
3. Add mushrooms and stir-fry w minutes
4. Add shrimp, garlic, and ginger and stir-fry 1 minute
5. Add spinach and soy mixture and continue stir-frying until spinach has just wilted
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (378g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 73 (26%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.1g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.3g||6 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.3g|
|Cholesterol 172.4mg||53 %|
|Sodium 7258.9mg||250 %|
|Potassium 869.7mg||23 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.9g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 12.2g|
|Protein 38.5g||55 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 281
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!