1. In a small bowl, whisk together Orange Juice, Zest, Soy Sauce, Vinegar, & Sugar, set aside. (OJ Mix)
2. In a wok or large skillet heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic, saute for 2-3 minutes until aromatic.
3. Add pork, cook until pink color has disappeared, about 4-5 minutes. Push pork to side.
4. Add Broccoli, Bell Pepper, Okra, Corn, add water, cook for 2-3 minutes, until water has mostly evaporated.
5. Add Cornstarch to reserved sauce (OJ Mix), then add mix to the wok / skillet, stirring well. Bring to a light boil, stirring often to slightly thicken.
6. Remove from heat, add black pepper, stir well, taste, adjust for taste (using sugar and pepper). Serve as is or over white rice.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (787g)|
|Recipe Makes: 3 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 845 (70%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 93.8g||125 %|
|Saturated Fat 34.2g||171 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 44.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 10.2g|
|Cholesterol 110.2mg||34 %|
|Sodium 31055.4mg||1071 %|
|Potassium 1657.2mg||44 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 39.9g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.9g||24 %|
|Sugars, other 34g|
|Protein 54.3g||78 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1203
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.