1. Put meat stock on low broil for 15 minutes in the oven.
2. Put pot on high heat and put garlic and oil in pot. Let cook for 2 minutes.
3. Add in veggies and saute in high heat until brown bottom of pan.
4. Once bottom of the pot is brown, add in the 6 quarts of water. Add the thyme and parsley.
5. Add the trimmings to pot. Bring to rolling Boil
6. Turn heat down for a simmer for 5 hours. Check in every hour.
7. Remove everything but the liquid.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (6231g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 980 (86%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 108.9g||145 %|
|Saturated Fat 14.2g||71 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 29.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 59.4g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 429.8mg||15 %|
|Potassium 1124.8mg||30 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 41.3g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 10.2g||41 %|
|Sugars, other 31.1g|
|Protein 4.7g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1133
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!