1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 2 qt. baking or gratin dish with butter.
2. Toss strawberry halves with cornstarch until evenly coated, then arrange berries, cut side down, in the the bottom of the dish.
3. In a blender whirl eggs, milk, flour, sugar, vanilla and salt for 15 seconds. Pour batter over strawberries.
4. Bake until puffed, golden brown, and set in the center - about 50 minutes. Dust with powdered sugar and serve warm.
5. Good with cream or ice cream on top.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (201g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6|
|Calories from Fat: 125 (41%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 13.9g||18 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.6g||23 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.9g|
|Cholesterol 532.1mg||164 %|
|Sodium 187mg||6 %|
|Potassium 262.9mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.6g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 25.4g|
|Protein 18.1g||26 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Calories per serving: 305
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.