1. Mix cake batter according to directions on the box.
2. Add 1/2 cup of pecan to battter.
3. Bake cake by instructions on box.
4. Allow cake to completely cool.
5. Drain the pineapple and keep the juice.
6. Prepare the iceing by mixing all ingredients except the pineapply juice and ????????.
7. Put holes in the cake with a toothpick.
8. Slowly pour the pineapple juice over the cake.
9. Spread the iceing over the cake.
10. Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (224g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8|
|Calories from Fat: 199 (35%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 22.2g||30 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.4g||12 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 7.2g|
|Cholesterol 1.3mg||0 %|
|Sodium 416mg||14 %|
|Potassium 292.1mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 93g||27 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.5g||18 %|
|Sugars, other 88.5g|
|Protein 5.1g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 572
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.