(1) For biscuit base: Blend biscuits until fine and then mix with melted butter and mix thoroughly.
(2) Press into a 10" square tray. Chill in the fridge to let it harden.
(3) For fillings: stir gelatine powder with boiling hot water until it dissolves.
(4) Beat cream cheese and vanilla essence till creamy. Add in gelatine mixture gradually and mix until smooth. Pour on top of chilled biscuits.
(5) Arrange cut-out heart shaped strawberries on top of cheese fillings. Put into the fridge to let it set.
(6) For topping, dissolve Jello in boiling water, then pour in cold water and stir well. Let it completely cool.
(7) Pour over the set cream cheese filling and put into the fridge again to let it set until firm.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1001g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1028 (80%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 114.3g||152 %|
|Saturated Fat 72g||360 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 29.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.6g|
|Cholesterol 301mg||93 %|
|Sodium 817.2mg||28 %|
|Potassium 410.7mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 69g||20 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.8g||19 %|
|Sugars, other 64.2g|
|Protein 2.8g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1286
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.