1. Line an 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 inch loaf pan with 2 pieces of parchment paper, leaving a 3 inch overhang on all 4 sides.
2. Using an electric mixer, beat the condensed milk, cream cheese, and vanilla in a large bowl until combined.
3. Add the heavy/double cream and beat until thick, stiff peaks form, 3 to 5 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, using a food processor or blender, puree half the strawberries.
5. Spoon half the vanilla cream mixture into the prepared pan, spreading it evenly. Tap the pan to get rid of air bubbles.
6. Fold 1/3 of the strawberry puree in the remaining cream mixture until combined. Spoon remaining strawberry puree over the pink cream cream mixture and fold in, leaving streaks of the puree to create a swirled cream.
7. Spoon over the vanilla cream in the pan. Gently tap the pan to distribute the mixture and get rid of any air bubbles (spreading will destroy the swirls).
8. Cover and freeze for at least 8 hours and up to 2 weeks.
Thirty minutes before serving, cut the remaining strawberries into pieces and toss with the sugar. Let sit, tossing occasionally, for 25 minutes.
When ready to serve, invert the cake onto a platter and remove the pan and parchment. Spoon the berries and any juices over the top.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (82g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 57 (37%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.3g||8 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g||18 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 21.9mg||7 %|
|Sodium 73.5mg||3 %|
|Potassium 195.3mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.4g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 20.7g|
|Protein 3.4g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 153
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!