1. In a sauce pan over medium-high heat, stir in the strawberries and the lemon juice
2. Cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. If a little foam surfaces while cooking, you can just
skim it off with a spoon
3. Now add the honey, stir, and reduce the heat to medium-low
4. Continue cooking the jam for about 10 minutes
5. Mixture will thicken into a jam consistency as it begins to cool
6. Strawberry jam can be stored in your fridge for about a week, or frozen in a sealed glass
container (such as a mason jar) for a few months
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (229g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 6 (8%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.7g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 2.3mg||0 %|
|Potassium 350.1mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.6g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.5g||18 %|
|Sugars, other 13.1g|
|Protein 1.5g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 73
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!