First decide how you want to display – in a glass or in a mold. If using a mold, spray it with vegetable spray. I like using various glasses for the presentation as it eliminates the worry of getting them out of the mold and you still get to see how beautiful it is – plus it is a great excuse for using all the pretty glasses that at least at my house don’t get out very often.
1. Puree the strawberries and sugar in a blender or food processor until very smooth and press through a sieve to remove the seeds. Remove 1 cup and reserve the rest.
2. Sprinkle the gelatin over the water in a small microwave safe bowl and let stand for 5 minutes to soften. Place in the microwave for 5 second intervals until it dissolves.
3. In a medium size microwave safe bowl, bring the milk to a simmer, 1 1/2- to 2 minutes – don’t boil.
4. Add the gelatin, strawberry puree and the cream and mix.
5. Pour into the serving dishes and chill until firm.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (138g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 55 (23%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.1g||8 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g||18 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 21.5mg||7 %|
|Sodium 17.9mg||1 %|
|Potassium 134.3mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 43.7g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 42.4g|
|Protein 4.1g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 238
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!