1. Bake cookies according to package directions. Let cookies cool for about 15- 20 minutes.
2. While the cookies are cooling, heat the Welch’s Natural Strawberry Spread over low heat until it is liquefied. This will happen quickly! Set aside to cool.
3. Spread 1/2 Tbsp. of the cream cheese on top of each cookie.
4. Top each “pizza” with some of the chopped strawberries.
5. Brush melted Welch’s Natural Strawberry Spread over each “pizza”.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (7g)|
|Recipe Makes: 24 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (0%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0.1mg||0 %|
|Potassium 10.3mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.5g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 0.4g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!