1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Combine pretzels, butter, and 3 tablespoons sugar. Place in a 13×9" baking dish; bake 10 minutes and set aside.
3. Cream 1 cup sugar and cream cheese; fold in Cool Whip. Spread over completely cooled crust.
4. Dissolve Jell-O in 2 cups boiling water. Chill until partially set.
5. Add sliced berries and mixture over cream cheese layer. Chill until firm.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (2145g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 6309 (70%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 701g||935 %|
|Saturated Fat 446.6g||2233 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 172.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 30.2g|
|Cholesterol 1723.9mg||530 %|
|Sodium 78124.8mg||2694 %|
|Potassium 1563.9mg||41 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 624.1g||184 %|
|Dietary Fiber 13.4g||54 %|
|Sugars, other 610.7g|
|Protein 92.3g||132 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 9008
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!